The battle between people that use free methods and people that use paid methods to generate traffic to their offers is pretty common on the internet.
You always see Paid Ad guys calling Free Traffic guys a bunch of scum bags and vice versa.
In this post, I’ll talk to you about both Paid Traffic and Free Traffic methods. (Very unbiased)
Let me start out by saying…
There’s no such thing called FREE TRAFFIC!
It’s a scam.
You pay with your time.
LOTS of it.
“Hey man, SEO doesn’t take a lot of time – I can get you ranked in only 3 hours” – Says the scumbag trying to sell you on his fake services that don’t work.
Free Traffic Cons and Pros Explained: –
Cons : –
- Takes a long time.
- Lots of wishing and prayers involved.
- Fear or worry of where the next dollar is going to come from.
- Slow progress.
- No Control.
- Hard to Rebuild.
- Traffic Sources Hate You – You’re trying to game their system and advertise for free instead of paying for it.
- Lots of work required.
- Lower risk since you won’t be spending cash to advertise.
- Everygreen Cash flow once you master it.
- Free Traffic.
Paid Traffic Cons and Pros Explained: –
- Risk is involved since cash is being spent to generate visitors.
- You only have results as long as you pay for it.
- Takes a while to master.
Pros : –
- Immediate traffic.
- Full control.
- Traffic Sources Love You!
- Evergreen cash flow once you master it.
- Work required (not lots of it)
- More predictable.
- Faster Progress.
- No fear or worry of where the next dollar is going to come from.
- Easy to re-build.
Now, since you know the Pros and Cons for both these types of traffic sources.
You can choose what you want to use and crush it.
Regardless of what you decide to use.
Taking action is key!
Take Action Today!
Ace R – The Undisputed King Of Paid Media.