So Ace, what do you do when you wake up?
Here’s my Routine: –
- I Wake up lol (I don’t have a specific time, it depends on the previous day)
- I Check all my payment accounts to see how much money I made.
- I Read a book for 30 mins.
- I Listen to 30 mins of Audio.
- I hit the gym and work-out for a bit.
- Get to Work!
That’s about it guys!
What books would I suggest reading?
- 10x Rule. – Grant Cardone.
- Anything Grant Cardone really – If you’re not first you’re last, Closers Survival Guide, Sell Or Be Sold.
- Profits Aren’t Everything, they are the only thing – George Cloutier.
- 48 Laws Of Power – Robert Greene.
- Mastery – Robert Greene.
- The Ultimate Sales Letter – Dan Kennedy.
- Titan – The Story Of John. D. Rockefeller.
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill.
What would I suggest for people who aren’t very energetic?
What are you really eating?
Food is the “Fuel” of the body.
Don’t mix “Fuel” and “Sugar” (Bad food)
If you’re eating bad food, you’ll be less energetic.
Other thing is, have a VISION!
A Big Why and A Vision are very important to help you get off your bed and get to work.
I never woke up on time when I had to go to school or college, but now I do because it’s my “Why” to succeed and dominate in Business.
You need to figure out:-
Why you have to wake up?
What do you want to achieve?
Why do you want to achieve it?
Exercise really helps too, just go out and jog or something – that helps you gain energy!
Lastly, I’d say take “Cold-Showers”.
But Ace, they’re super uncomfortable…..
Of course they are that’s exactly why you need to do it!
Being uncomfortable in the morning gets you ready for a super productive day…
Trust me on that.
Whenever I have a ton of things to do, I always take a Cold Shower.
It also has a ton of health benefits.
Just google “Cold Shower” benefits and you’ll see!