Do you promote Bizopp Offers, Affiliate Marketing Offers, Network Marketing Programs or Even Real Estate Offers?
You need a list!
My Guess is, you already know what a list is and are struggling hard to build a list right now.
You’re spending hundreds and thousands of dollars every single day to generate leads which mostly don’t convert or even if they do – you’re not getting the results or the ROI you wanted.
Because if you were getting the results you wished, you wouldn’t be reading this post right now.
Before we speak about lead generation – let me show you a screenshot of my own GetResponse backoffice (I use it to collect leads usually as it integrates with everything but it’s got bad deliverability rates).
The strategies I’m going to show you aren’t theory, they aren’t copied from another course and re-packaged, they’re real techniques I currently use in my business to generate leads for almost anything I promote.
So how does one go from Zero leads to 100 leads/day and then increase that to 1k leads/day?
Here’s the 7 steps to do that:- (I’m shooting a video on this very same topic to explain in the depth)
- Know the exact target audience you’re targeting (If you are promoting a Make Money Online offer or a bizopp offer, figure out who specifically do you want to sell to) – What age group do you want to target? Married or Single? What is their avg. earning? – If you don’t have sufficient data, don’t answer the three questions, first go out there and get data by people who are already killing it promoting that specific offer or a similar product/offer.
2. Answer these 5 questions about your target market –
- What is their dream goal?
- What are the problems they are currently facing?
- What are they currently doing to solve the problem that isn’t working?
- What is their greatest fear?
- What motivates them?
- Who do they follow?
- Have they bought a similar product/service in the past?
- What was their experience with the previous product?
Answering those questions will really give you an edge over the rest of the competition!
3. Figure out what are the first 5-6 milestones a person needs to go through to achieve his goal.
I’l let Frank Kern explain his famous “Results In Advance” method as that’s who I learned from too.
Once you totally know what the milestones or the steps that your target audience needs to take to achieve their goal – you’re one step ahead of 98% of the competition out there.
4. Design 3 landers/3 advertorials and get ready for lead generation!
Design three landing pages such as this :-
You need to design three different landing pages minimum to test and figure out the basics.
5. Build the System –
Now, you have a landing page that’ll generate you leads – next goal is to convert these leads into sales and clients.
I do not have a lot of time to explain this in depth but you should check-out my List Building Mastery Program if you want to master the art of lead generation and list building.
A System consists of a Video Series (Usually) or Webinars or even Blog Posts, and predatory follow-up emails designed to convert your audience into customers.
Your goal with a great system is to profit within the first 7 days! so you can make back your adspend and go spend more.
If you’re involved in Online Network Marketing Programs/Online Affiliate Programs (Digital Altitude, MOBE, Empower Network, etc.) you need to have your own system!
That differentiates you from the rest in the marketplace, I mean think about it – everyone is promoting the same stuff!
You need to differentiate yourself from the competition and convince people to join you, not the competitors.
6. Advertise where your target market is –
Can you reach your target audience/market through Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, or Magazines/Newspapers?
If you don’t know that, I suggest just asking and masterminding with people who promote similar products to get an idea of where your target audience usually is.
If we’re talking about an audience that exists such as people who want to make money online or people who want to lose weight, I’d follow these steps: –
- Run 15 Fb ads a day with $5/day budget.
- Run 15 Bing Ad campaigns with $5/day budget.
- Spend $100/day on Solo Ads.
- Design an Advertorial and Spend $200/day on Native ads.
- Spend $50/day on retargeting campaigns.
Now, these steps mentioned above are optional and you can make your own tweaks to them.
You can adjust the Adspend based on your budgets, but that’s typically what I would do.
7. Test, Track and Scale up.
Run a lot of tests (Different coloured landing pages, different headlines, even different audiences, etc.) and record these tests in a journal.
Track what’s working and what isn’t based on the numbers (don’t listen to your intuition, numbers don’t lie).
Once, you do know what’s working – scale it up!
Cut those landers and ads that aren’t working.
Follow those 7 steps for atleast 60 days, and at the end of 60 days you’ll be surprised at the results generated.
I’ll shoot a video tutorial on lead generation in a bit, and will upload onto this same post so check back later!
If you want to learn how to generate 10k leads/day on a shoe-string budget – check my program out!